Pali’s post-completion system enables conveyancers and support staff to submit their SDLT, Welsh LTT and AP1 forms via the Pali platform, streamlining post-completions tasks and processes through one single secure sign-on, helping them to complete all the required tasks more quickly and efficiently.
Our user-friendly smart platform is authorised and seamlessly integrated with all government websites such as HMRC, WRA, Land Registry and Companies House, enabling solicitors, conveyancers and support staff across England and Wales to submit their SDLT or LTT and AP1 forms using just the one secure site in a quick and easy way, using advanced time-saving tools.
With HMRC and Land Registry improving submission times, reducing the time frame from 30 days to 14 days for SDLT/AP1 submission, there is even more time pressure on conveyancers and their teams to meet tighter deadlines. The newly reduced time frame of 14 days does not apply to Wales, however the Pali system will detect whether the property is English or Welsh. Unique to Pali, users can eSubmit Welsh Land Transaction Tax returns, enabling users to manage LTT Submissions alongside the English SDLT equivalents, drastically easing administration burdens. Commercial conveyancers can easily submit MR01 and MR04 forms online to Companies House.
No more continuously re-keying information, reducing the arduous chore of double-entry data, decreasing the risk of AP1’s being cancelled, minimising errors and requisitions with faster and easier SDLT/LTT and AP1 submission. Our new post-completion system is fully GDPR compliant at individual form level, ensuring safe efficient use of data with a permanent audit trail and easy access to information.
- Seamless integration with HMRC SDLT return or WRA LTT and Land Registry’s AP1 application process
- Compliant and authorised by HMRC, WRA, Land Registry & Companies House
- Easy to use, same layout as paper version with facility to skip from page to page easily in any order
- Easy auto-populate forms capture data from case details to complete submissions in minutes
- Includes validation checks so errors are reported before submission
- Simple smart environment to manage and address requisitions directly with Land Registry
- Forms are never deleted making your GDPR requirements easier to manage and administer
- Automated full permanent audit trail
- Can create multiple time-saving templates and stores details for re-use
- Calculate SDLT or LTT fees instantly
Pali’s latest development means clients can now manage the whole process from quote to completion, achieving maximum digital efficiency, freeing up valuable time to concentrate on client service and outcomes.